Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Celebrating...and other fun stuff!

Conference Weekend is a special time for our family. We missed our usual crew. The food, toenails, ultimate frisbee, late nights laughing, and lots of little people are some of the things we missed most. Although, I did have some yummies on hand. I made my own pitas and falafel from scratch. ALL of it YUM! This is my cute little stove. I feel like a true homemaker with my apron on. I feel I should wear heels and a dress when I cook. I've busted out some seriously yummy stuff lately. Little Lutie is a care-free girl. Watching her dance is a time to keep. I'm trying to capture her lively, spunky, free spirit. She's just dancing to the choir during conference. Love it girl!

We decided to pitcth our tent with the door to the prophet. The kids enjoyed watching from inside and of course sleeping in it. Little Eli, requested his 1st place trophee to be placed by his pillow. He slept with it. How cute you are


Lucy and Ezra set up a scrumptious little party. Sauerkraut, turbinado sugar, and water. These two have the most fun together. Their games are so magical and I wonder at what age I forgot how to play makebelieve. Mack's hand seems good to me.

3 comments:

  1. * So fun to read about your happenings. We tried pitching a tent last year with our door to the prophet, but it made the kids too wild. I'm glad it worked out for you guys!

    * You never forgot to play make-believe. Remember our recent tea party and showing the girl's fairy homes when we went camping?

    *Happy to see the babes hand healed.

    WE really miss you. My kids adore yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, must have Falafel and Pita recipe along with the other "yummies" you've been busting out. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! We are pround of Eli and glad he gave it another try we wished we couldve been there.

    ReplyDelete